Curve-fitting functions of 2 or more variables
Author Message
 Curve-fitting functions of 2 or more variables

I am trying to curve-fit functions of two or more variables.

Has anyone seen an implementation of this in TP, either free or for sale?

I have Numerical Recipes, and it seems I could convert their Levenberg-Marquardt
implementation,  but have not found the time yet.

Thanks in advance,

--
Chris Kushmerick

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Polynomial Curve Fitting

2. Least Squares Curve Function

3. Newbie: Passing a Function Variable

4. boolean variable in function

5. Passing file variable to Function

6. how to use a function of high number of variables

7. Declaring variable number of arguments in a function or procedure

8. Procedure/Function Variables

9. Passing file variable to Function

10. Variable Number of Parameters in Procedures/Functions

11. Passing variable object types to procedures/functions

12. Passing file variable to Function