i know...
Author Message
 i know...

  Hi all.

   I know it not the good place to ask, but elsewhere, no response, so
   maybe a guru here knows the response.

   In Microsoft VC++, how can I specify more than one file to use in a
   program ?

   Thanks, and sorry to bother anybody.

                                 Techno

... I wish Windows sucked!  Then it'd be good for something!
--
| This user presently has no email account setup.  Any replies should
| should be in this newsgroup.
| Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his/her own.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 i know...

Quote:

>   Hi all.

>    I know it not the good place to ask, but elsewhere, no response, so
>    maybe a guru here knows the response.

>    In Microsoft VC++, how can I specify more than one file to use in a
>    program ?

>    Thanks, and sorry to bother anybody.

>                                  Techno

> ... I wish Windows sucked!  Then it'd be good for something!

  Can't you just use the #include thing? I don't know, i've never
programmed c, but i figured it was just like the {$I xxx.pas} in Pascal

        - Bob

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 i know...

Quote:
>   Hi all.

>    I know it not the good place to ask, but elsewhere, no response, so
>    maybe a guru here knows the response.

>    In Microsoft VC++, how can I specify more than one file to use in a
>    program ?

If you're talking about adding another *.cpp file into your project, go
to your file menu, and click new while you're in your project.  If you
just look around, you'll find something that says add new file to
project or something similar.

If you're talking about a header file, try #include bhahblah.h

Hope this helps.

--Walt.

--
SPAM BLOCKING IN EFFECT: Only those in my address book can send me mail.

<California IS the promised land.  That's why so many people live here.>

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 i know...

Quote:

> | This user presently has no email account setup.  Any replies should
> | should be in this newsgroup.
> | Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his/her own.

Who else would they belong to?.... Do you suffer from multiple
personalities?

Speaking of which I saw a really freaky film last night (at the kind of
time when odd things make you think that theres something wrong with
you). But then, thisX-MozX-Mozilla-Status: 0009cease.

Fitz

--

ICQ#: 11077801
AOL/CServeIM: Flupert

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 i know...

Quote:

> | This user presently has no email account setup.  Any replies should
> | should be in this newsgroup.
> | Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his/her own.

Who else would they belong to?.... Do you suffer from multiple
personalities?

Speaking of which I saw a really freaky film last night (at the kind of
time when odd things make you think that theres something wrong with
you). But then, this is a NG for that, so I'll cease.

Fitz

--

ICQ#: 11077801
AOL/CServeIM: Flupert

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone know of good freeware code for Ascii Text Import

2. Help - Interbase, Driver not known to system

3. Who knows smth about internet online tcp/ip database-servers

4. Knowing if database is on a network drive

5. Query problem: does anyone know?

6. Known 16-bit BDE problems?

7. Knowing the value of the cuurent field

8. Do you know...

9. Nobody Knows????

10. Does somebody knows

11. Knowing if a field has been modified

12. i dont know what to do!