Help: SB/Adlib pleeeeeeze????
Author Message
 Help: SB/Adlib pleeeeeeze????

I have a program that uses CRT.Sound/NoSound for music...  I need to make
this thing work over the SB cards.  I've seen docs on the SB written by a
number of sources, but none of it made sense...  It was suggested that I
might be after something for FM music for the SB or Adlib cards...

I need something that will play a sound by being passed a parameter for
the frequency to be played...  I know this CAN be done, but how do I do
it?  I have never tried to work with the sound card before...  <Except a
failed attempt to figure out ScreamTracker 3.2!>  =>

I am reading dynamic data, so this almost MUST be able to take in a
frequency, or at least be able to convert one...  *ANY* help would be more
than appreciated...

           \|/           Peace can not exist without war, nor can war
       \\\\/|\////          exist without peace. Think about it...
        \\\\|////             ----------------------------------

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. searching for MOD/XM and ADLIB player for TP supporting GUS/SB

2. Help on SB

3. Need SB IRQ help

4. DMA / SB in DPMI...help!

5. HELP!!! I need a SB unit

6. Adlib.

7. My Adlib page is back up (for those FEW who cared 8-)

8. Adlib FM music in Pascal ?

9. Equiv of CRT.Sound for SB card??

10. SB 16.

11. Using SB Live! player's digital output

12. Searching an SB-Driver