language right to left problems
Author Message
 language right to left problems

I am trying to enable an english writing components the ability to write
from right to left with a language change. In my win95 version i can change
the
language and read/write direction by pressing CTRL+SHIFT left and right.
I would like to create a property using API functions that will have that
affect.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. detecting shift (left right up dn pgup pgdn home end)

2. Report with data flow from left to right

3. UP - DOWN - LEFT - RIGHT (HELP)

4. $B+ evaluates RIGHT to LEFT?

5. + evaluates RIGHT to LEFT?

6. + evaluates RIGHT to LEFT

7. Report with data flow from left to right

8. Needed: Component to handle currencies while digits appear right-to-left

9. LEFT JOIN: Wrong results when left table is empty

10. Problem with LEFT JOIN

11. Left Join Problems with BDE4.0?

12. No hair left - please help (Problems with TQuery)