Creating executable file + file handling "objects"
Author Message
 Creating executable file + file handling "objects"

We are currently updating an in-house program for more widespread use
(the program is written in Borland Pascal 7.0 with objects).
Two questions:

1.  How can we create a single .exe file for the program which will run
on a PC without Borland Pascal ?  I've tried this before but always
need access to a number of Pascal files (eg graphics handling).

2.  Can anyone explain (in simple terms!) how to set up a dialogue box
for file access using the object oriented routines ?  An example would
be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Andy Long

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. "Find" an executable file

2. "Error Creating Cursor Handle"

3. "Error creating cursor handle"

4. "Error Creating Cursor Handle"

5. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

6. "Binding" Executables for DOS and Windows

7. HELP!!: "Multiple net files","Lock file has grown too large"

8. "lock file has grown too large"

9. "File is Locked" error message

10. "Lock file grown too large"

11. EDBEngineError "Invalid File Name"