WAV sound through internal speaker!
Author Message
 WAV sound through internal speaker!

Greetings to all programmers

I have seen today a program that played WAV files through the internal
speaker of ones tower. (the one where the sound comes out when using the
sound command). Is it possible to play WAV sound formats through this
speaker, and if so, does naybody have the code for it.

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks in advanced.

Riaan

Sat, 27 Sep 2003 05:25:57 GMT
 WAV sound through internal speaker!

Quote:

> Greetings to all programmers

> I have seen today a program that played WAV files through the internal
> speaker of ones tower. (the one where the sound comes out when using the
> sound command). Is it possible to play WAV sound formats through this
> speaker, and if so, does naybody have the code for it.

> I will appreciate your help.

> Thanks in advanced.

> Riaan

Yes it is, you also can play MOD files through it!
I've only got code for MODs at hand, but the SWAG surely has code for
WAV. My code for MOD has a serious limitation: it consists of a TP
interface Unit (I've got the Code for THAT) and a OBJ file. But for the
OBJ I don't have the source. It plays even in the background!!! So you
can do what you want in your app. while playing sound, as long as your
PC is fast enough!

Markus

Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:40:17 GMT

1. Internal Speaker

2. Internal Speaker Beep Without Including CRT?

3. PC-Speaker WAV/VOC in DOS

4. How to play .WAV file through PC Speaker?

5. Playing WAV files through the PC-Speaker

6. PC Speaker's sound

7. Speaker and Sound

8. A TSR program to play sound through computer speaker

9. MessageBeep( -1 ) to sound the pc speaker

10. Playing sound files through pc-speaker?

11. redirect sound to sb16 speakers?

12. Sound Using Pc Speaker