Chaining mouse event handlers in BP7
Author Message
 Chaining mouse event handlers in BP7

I'm having the following problem:

I want to install a mouse eventhandler for string mouseclicks, but
there is already a handler for mousemoves (to take care of drawing of
the pointer in SVGA modes). With interrupt 33 function $14 i get the
adress of the already existing handler. Now i install my own handler
which at the end calls the old handler.

I'm not getting it right! does anyone has experience in this matter
and/or has a good (hopefully working) example in this area?

I'm succeeding in calling the old handler but it looks like my AX
register get's messed up. In P-mode it will crash the hole system.

Anco Scholte ter Horst.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. mouse event handler

2. BP7 protected mode chain to another program

3. BP7/DOS: Chaining object methods (rather than calling them)

4. Coding Queries In Event Handlers...?

5. TechTips: Avoiding unavoidable recursion in event-handlers ...

6. row/column index in OnDrawDataCell event handler

7. assign event handler without Object Inspector

8. coding onUpdateError event handler

9. OnCalcField-Event-Handler

10. Repointing event handler at runtime

11. DELPHI 3 BUG EVENT HANDLER BUG!?