DMA and Sound Blaster Reviews
Author Message
 DMA and Sound Blaster Reviews

I would like to know if anyone has downloaded any Sound Blaster UNIT's
that support DMA and used them (Good or Bad comments wanted) and please
include a URL to their location so that others may try them to.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 DMA and Sound Blaster Reviews

Quote:

> I would like to know if anyone has downloaded any Sound Blaster UNIT's
> that support DMA and used them (Good or Bad comments wanted) and please
> include a URL to their location so that others may try them to.

I haven't downloaded them, but I got some with a 'programming the Sound
Blaster' book.  They were reasonably good, but unfortunately, I can't
really send them to you as they're probably regared as commercial.

However, AFAIR, there are some DMA Soundblaster pages in the PCGPE.

See ya, David
--
.-----------------.---------------------------.
| David Singleton | david<at>tickle.clara.net |

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Sound Blaster 16 DMA Transfers...

2. Sound Blaster DMA access mode

3. Sound through sound blaster!

4. 16-bit sound on Sound Blaster in Turbo Pascal

5. DMA trsnfered sound

6. Delphi Review - New Reviews Posted!

7. Delphi Review...New Reviews Posted

8. Sound Blaster Support for Turbo Pascal 7.0 ?

9. Sound Blaster programming problems

10. Sound Blaster

11. meaniing of the Sound Blaster Funtions

12. Sound Blaster