anyone know about Borland / Turbo Pascal 7.01
Author Message
 anyone know about Borland / Turbo Pascal 7.01

I read in the bug fix TVBUGS31 about a bug fixed version of Pascal 7.0
called version 7.01. Has anyone heard about that? Where can I get an
update to it?

Thanx in advance,
                        Andreas

              .--~~,__
 :-....,-------`~~'._.'      Andreas Zollmann
  `-,,,  ,_      ;'~U'       2534 Marion Anderson Road
   _,-' ,'`-__; '--.         Hot Springs, AR 71913, U.S.A.
  (_/'~~      ''''(;

Sun, 25 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 anyone know about Borland / Turbo Pascal 7.01
Quote:
> I read in the bug fix TVBUGS31 about a bug fixed version of Pascal 7.0
> called version 7.01. Has anyone heard about that? Where can I get an
> update to it?
>    Call Borland.  That's how I got it.

Sun, 25 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 anyone know about Borland / Turbo Pascal 7.01

Quote:
>> I read in the bug fix TVBUGS31 about a bug fixed version of Pascal 7.0
>> called version 7.01. Has anyone heard about that? Where can I get an
>> update to it?
>>    Call Borland.  That's how I got it.

Please do not start your answer on the last quoted line of the question.
It causes confusion, especially for those using readers which use colour
to make response stand out from quote.

BTW, the charge for my 7.01 was a nominal one, to cover cost of making &
sending discs - one will already have paid for the licence & manuals, &
for the stuff being written in the first place.
--

Mon, 26 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. TCP/IP-Unit for Borland Turbo Pascal 7.01

2. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

3. BORLAND PASCAL 7.01

4. borland pascal 7.01

5. Borland Pascal 7.01 - What needs fixing?

6. Borland Pascal 7.01 update

7. Borland Pascal 7.01 CD wanted.

8. Using another DPMI-host than RTM.EXE from a Borland Pascal 7.01 program

9. How do I get Borland Pascal 7.01?

10. Patch 7.01 for Borland Pascal

11. I need Borland Pascal 7.01

12. FS: Borland Pascal 7.01 + more