16 Million colour palette in windows.
Author Message
 16 Million colour palette in windows.

I have a DIB palette in standard TLogPalette format with version
set to 3.0 and colour entries set to 256. How do I restructure it
for 16 Million colour mode and 16 colour mode.

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 16 Million colour palette in windows.

Quote:

> I have a DIB palette in standard TLogPalette format with version
> set to 3.0 and colour entries set to 256. How do I restructure it
> for 16 Million colour mode and 16 colour mode.

> Thanks in advance.

The palette is fine, but you will need to restructure the bitmap.
Refer to the TBitmapInfo, TBitmapCoreInfo, and GetDiBits in the Windows
help file for more details. There is also a Ti at our web site:

Ti3155 - A Better Way To Print a Form

that uses these calls.

Joe

--
Joe C. Hecht
Borland Delphi Developer Support Group

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help wanted with 16 colour bitmaps in database

2. 256 Colour Palette Generator

3. Delphi and Setting colour palettes

4. pascal compiler for windows 3.11(16 bit)

5. ODBC 16 - On Windows'95

6. Guru advice needed:16-bit app crashes Windows.

7. TDW 16-bit app under Windows NT 4.0 ?

8. Colour in TP for Windows 1.5

9. 256 colour windows and BrushCopy - so slow!

10. Windows Colors & palette help needed

11. Windows/bitmaps/palette

12. Palettes in Windows 3.x