Can't compile winprocs.pas
Author Message
 Can't compile winprocs.pas

When I try to compile the unit winprocs.pas into winprocs.tpu, I get an
error 85 ' ; missing '. Does anyone else have this problem? What can I
do? The winprocs.pas file is so long, that I
didn't really bother posting it to this newsgroup. Right now, I just
need to know if anyone else has this problem, and if there is a patch
for it since winprocs came with BP7.01. Thanks in advance.

--
Patrick D. Rockwell

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Can't compile winprocs.pas

Quote:
>When I try to compile the unit winprocs.pas into winprocs.tpu, I get an
>error 85 ' ; missing '. Does anyone else have this problem? What can I
>do?

Winprocs unit is for Windows programming. In the BP IDE compile for
windows or use the -CW switch if using command line compiler BPC.

It will not compile to a real mode .TPU
--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://homepages.force9.net/Pascal/faq/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. It's not bad canned meat...

2. What's wrong with this .pas please help - grabar.pas (0/1)

3. What's wrong with this .pas please help - grabar.pas (1/1)

4. compile a old dos .pas file ??

5. Compiling EDITORS.PAS

6. Compile .pas to .exe

7. Steps to compiling gpc helloworld.pas

8. parcels.pas(52): Undeclared identifier: 'Package'

9. Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...

10. Crap from WinProcs-procedures

11. Interbase config - can't compile (password error)

12. can't compile this one