Q : Help with fpk and blockread
Author Message
 Q : Help with fpk and blockread

   Hi there.  I just recently downloaded fpk-Pascal 0.6.2 (or is it
0.62?).  It seems like a very good pascal compiler and I look forward to
compiling the programs I currently use (written in TP 7.0) under it.
However, I have run across a few problems.  The first problem has to do
with blockread.  Whenever I try to compile a program under FPK that uses
blockread I get one of two errors : 1) Don't know which overlayed
function to call or 2) var parameters for function must match exactly.
If I try to fix one by changing something randomly, I get the other.
Anyone out there gotten around this?  Is there a better command to use
that FPK does support?  Any help would be appreciated.

  Also, this seemed to be the most appropriate newsgroup for this
question.  If there is a FPK news group, I have missed it and would
invite someone to tell me its name.  ;)  Thanx..

  Sam

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. qs?.mb files and lost data

2. Database link'n'joining Qs

3. help need with BlockRead

4. Urgent help needed with GFx mode and BlockRead/BlockWrite

5. Help with BlockRead

6. Help with BlockRead

7. FPK-0.99 NT winspool.dll Help please

8. Help me out with FPK

9. FPK Pascal Help Wanted

10. FPK Pascal Help.

11. Help me with FPK Pascal

12. error 200 on blockread (w/ patched tpl files)