32 bit Pascal version & special O.S.
Author Message
 32 bit Pascal version & special O.S.

I'M using Tutbo Pascal ^.0 and BP 7.0 to develop an application under the

also allows to run Windows as an application).
I'm searching a way if any exists to produce a 32 bit code to get more
performance for my data base application which are written  with a DB
like application library.
Anyone knows if delphi is suitable to run under Real 32 ? The generated
EXE are only runnable under Windows 95 & Windows NT ?
Waiting for an answer
Riccardo Bodini

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. tmtp350d.zip TMT 32-bit Pascal Compiler for MS-DOS, free lite version

2. BDE 32-bit & 16-bit

3. ImageLib 32 bit version/ new website

4. Redistributable 32-bit BDE version?

5. Delphi 2.0 (32 bit) & Inet on Win95

6. 16 & 32 bit apps - Same database

7. 16 &32 bit BDE on same database files

8. Need Pascal to Delphi or C++ or Pascal 32-bit conversion advice

9. Convert 32 bit component to 16 bit ??

10. 16 bit ODBC drivers in the 32 bit environment

11. 32 bit bde with 16 bit odbc

12. CRC 16-bit and 32-bit