TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5
Author Message
 TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5

I recently purchased Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 and cannot get it to work
properly.  Every time I run a program I get a runtime error 105 at 0001:0032
message.  I tried to invoke the de{*filter*} and I get a message that the
de{*filter*} has problems running under Windows 98.  When I ran the de{*filter*}, I
found that out.  When I run the de{*filter*} from Turbo Pascal I get a message
that TDWin.dll cannot be found.  However, it's there!  What's going on?
Going to Borland's home page has turned out to be fruitless.  HELP!!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5

Quote:
>I recently purchased Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 and cannot get it to work
>properly.  Every time I run a program I get a runtime error 105 at 0001:0032
>message.

105 is file not open.

I'd guess you are using writeln fr out put and have not added the
WinCRT to the uses clause in your main program.

Quote:
>I tried to invoke the de{*filter*} and I get a message that the
>de{*filter*} has problems running under Windows 98.  When I ran the de{*filter*}, I
>found that out.  When I run the de{*filter*} from Turbo Pascal I get a message
>that TDWin.dll cannot be found.  However, it's there!  What's going on?

From the Mini-FAQ:

* Cursor blink problem in Win95 after exiting BPW IDE
   ftp://ftp.inprise.com/pub/otherprod/devsupport/misc/tdsvga.zip

* Standalone de{*filter*} and profiler do not work under Win9x
   File above and use TDWINTH.DLL instead of TDWIN.DLL
--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

2. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

3. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

5. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

6. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

7. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

9. REQ: Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 HELP!

10. Printing the output in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

11. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

12. Turbo Pascal for windows 1.5