IMPORTANT!
Author Message
 IMPORTANT!

Everybody please be advised, the following site:

PSE Project Home Page

site has been changed to:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Please click on the link to have your IP logged and counted so that I may
see that everyone has been made aware of the address change. Also don't
forget to rebookmark the site. You will have page loading problems if you do
not.

Thanks for your full cooperation. Happy surfing.

WILL

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Important

2. a little thing...but very important for me !!!

3. Important

4. Important notice from Borland on copying Installation Disks

5. important, please read !

6. Help me please, it's important

7. Important

8. A couple of important D3 gotchas...

9. IMPORTANT: Where to get information on connecting D2 SQL-Links to DB's

10. mutiple application simultanuous running important

11. Vista Software - Important Apollo & Artemis News

12. VERY IMPORTANT !!! - SCAM