(un)fun with tabbed dialogs/child dialogs/buttons
Author Message
 (un)fun with tabbed dialogs/child dialogs/buttons

Hi.  I wrote my own little set of objects for tabbed dialogs (BPW).  The
dialog is a normal dialog, and it's .setupwindow creates a TWindow, which
draws the tabs and the border & handles the tab selection.  Finally, there
are a number of 'panes', which represent each 'tab'.  With me so far?

OK, the problem is that if I stick buttons on the 'panes', they get drawn
as default buttons (when you click them), and don't get redrawn as normal
buttons once you let go - so you get a whole load of default buttons, and
at best there will always be two (a button in the pane, and the 'OK' button
in the main dialog) like this.

So : what should I do to fix the problem?  How about forcing a button to be
normal? I'd really appreciate any help on this one, I'm stuck.

Thanks,

--

Will Bryant

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Child dialogs in Windows

2. Modal dialog on Modal dialog

3. How to display dialog box with no buttons?

4. Calling a dialog from a push button

5. Maximized MDI child windows - close/system buttons vanishes in thin air

6. how can I handle child-window button clicks?

7. Adding child records via button

8. D1: Setup a Change Password dialog box?

9. Interbase and login dialog

10. ODBC ann password dialog

11. Howto: Print dialog ???

12. Help! Password dialog