delphi 1
Author Message
 delphi 1

can some1 please give me the url of a  site where i can get a better vesion
of delphi

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 delphi 1

Quote:

> can some1 please give me the url of a  site where i can get a better vesion
> of delphi

You can download a 70 MB trial version of Delphi 5 from Borland. But 70 MB is a
huge amount of data and the Borland FTP server is rather drowsy. But don't
download the Delphi 2 trial version if you still find it on some FTP server out
there. It won't work.

As far as I know, you cannot yet legally download Delphi from the Internet.
Delphi 3 was shipped together with the British PC Plus magazine. Maybe there
are similar offers in the US or wherever you live.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi...Delphi....Delphi - New Delphi Site

2. Delphi, Delphi, and Delphi

3. Delphi:Paradox vs Delphi:SQL Anywhere vs Delphi:FoxPro via Apollo

4. Problems with compiling of DBBrowser demo (Delphi 1.0) in Delphi 2.0 and Delphi 3

5. editer of database on delphi without delphi

6. 32-bit Delphi's dbGrid functionality for Delphi 1

7. Paradox Datenbanken aus Delphi 4 unter Delphi 5 mit ADO anbinden

8. Delphi Developer + SQL LINKS = Delphi Client Server ?

9. Delphi 2 slower than Delphi 1 !?

10. Delphi 5 vs Delphi 3

11. Delphi 3, BDE 4.0 and Delphi 3 configuration

12. DELPHI with SYBASE SQL ANYWHERE------ DELPHI with SYBASE SQL ANYWHERE