Is there 6x8 Character Set?
Author Message
 Is there 6x8 Character Set?

Is there a 6x8 character set (perferably all 255 chars) that can be used
in graphics mode?  The normal 8x8 is just a bit too wide to display the
information for the game
properly.  Or is there a way to convert a font that is in windows (I
know win95 has 6x8 set) to one that is loadable in Pascal?  The
conversion would be better so I could have good multilanguage support
without too many funny symbols showing up.

I have found a lot of bigger fonts, but I am trying to stuff a lot of
info into a 640x480x256color screen, with the map part taking up quite a
large square on the
screen.

Ken.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. The GB Character Set for BDE

2. Textmode character set

3. IBLOCAL: Cannot transliterate char between character sets!

4. character set problem, need help!!

5. What character set to use ?

6. Character sets and collation

7. BDE And Interbase slow on international character sets

8. How do I change the character set?

9. Redefined Character Set in Graphics Mode

10. Hebrew Character Set

11. Hebrew Character Set

12. Get a set of characters from the screen