compile pascal to run on controllers
Author Message
 compile pascal to run on controllers

I am looking to be able to compile simple Pascal programs to run on
simple controllers using 8 or 16 bit processors ( 8088/86 .. 6502 or ???
).

Can any of the Borland compilers be made to compile ROM'able code ???

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 compile pascal to run on controllers

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 18:13:52 -0800, Test Name for Diagnostics

Quote:

>I am looking to be able to compile simple pascal programs to run on
>simple controllers using 8 or 16 bit processors ( 8088/86 .. 6502 or ???
>).
>Can any of the Borland compilers be made to compile ROM'able code ???

Not really. You would have to rebuild the run time library.

The appropriate programming language in common use for this goal is
clearly C.

Regards
Horst

   *** Las orillas del Nahuel Huapi ***

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. compile pascal to run on controllers ...ROM'able code

2. Info on how to run an executable from a pascal compiled executable

3. run time error when compiled

4. Runtime error when running compiled program only

5. Cannot run compiled .

6. Relative speed of compiled exe files in BP 7 running under DOS, and in Delphi

7. Cannot run compiled .EXE outside the environment ...

8. When I run compile, I get weird messed up screen

9. Reading Compile/run errors from outside TurboPascal

10. Compiled app only runs when D5 is also installed

11. Need DMA controller utility

12. Disk Drive Controller Programming