URGENT!-Changing *.TPU to *.PAS
Author Message
 URGENT!-Changing *.TPU to *.PAS

Greetings to all Turbo Pascal Programmers.

I have created a unit and have changed it into a *.TPU file, which is the
unit file. I have lost the *.PAS file, which is the programming file, and
now I would like to edit this TPU file. Does anybody know of a program or
way of converting the TPU file to a PAS file. Please e-mail me since I
cannot receive from this newsgroup. (Got problems with computer) E-mail:

Will appreciate it if you can help.

Riaan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 URGENT!-Changing *.TPU to *.PAS
Greetings to all Turbo Pascal Programmers.

I have created a unit and have changed it into a *.TPU file, which is the
unit file. I have lost the *.PAS file, which is the programming file, and
now I would like to edit this TPU file. Does anybody know of a program or
way of converting the TPU file to a PAS file. Please e-mail me since I
cannot receive from this newsgroup. (Got problems with computer) E-mail:

Will appreciate it if you can help.

Riaan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 URGENT!-Changing *.TPU to *.PAS

Quote:
> Greetings to all Turbo Pascal Programmers.

> I have created a unit and have changed it into a *.TPU file, which is
> the unit file. I have lost the *.PAS file, which is the programming
> file, and now I would like to edit this TPU file. Does anybody know of
> a program or way of converting the TPU file to a PAS file. Please
> e-mail me since I cannot receive from this newsgroup. (Got problems
> with computer)

This is, for the ump{*filter*}th time, not a Pizza delivery service. Post
here, and pick up your answer here - in this case the answer is:

Learn to make backups of important files!

BTW, if you've got problems with your computer, then how did you manage
to post this????

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins