Need GIF or PCX Viewing Code for TP6.0
Author Message
 Need GIF or PCX Viewing Code for TP6.0

Hi. I'm A High School Student working on a project for the election coming
up. I am writing (for no credit than a pat on the back.. ;-)  ) a program
for a thing called "Kids Voting". I need source to Load and View a Gif or
Pcx graphic. (Please!) I don't need to manipulate the graphic or anything,
just pull it up.

I don't get a chance to read this newsgroup very often, so please reply by
Email, but I'll try to keep watching here. Thanx!

BTW, I can access WEB, FTP, Gopher, Telnet, etc. So if you can point me in
the right direction, that'd be great! Thanks again.

---

"Use of my Email address for soliciting products is prohibited. And should
be illegal I think, but anyway..."
---

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need GIF or PCX Viewing Code for TP6.0

Quote:

> Hi. I'm A High School Student working on a project for the election coming
> up. I am writing (for no credit than a pat on the back.. ;-)  ) a program
> for a thing called "Kids Voting". I need source to Load and View a Gif or
> Pcx graphic. (Please!) I don't need to manipulate the graphic or anything,
> just pull it up.

> I don't get a chance to read this newsgroup very often, so please reply by
> Email, but I'll try to keep watching here. Thanx!

> BTW, I can access WEB, FTP, Gopher, Telnet, etc. So if you can point me in
> the right direction, that'd be great! Thanks again.

> ---

> "Use of my Email address for soliciting products is prohibited. And should
> be illegal I think, but anyway..."
> ---

Hi. Check out my homepage for .GIF read/write code at :

http://www.twi.tudelft.nl/~s795238

Greetz from the netherlands, Menno

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need GIF or PCX Viewing Code for TP6.0

> Hi. I'm A High School Student working on a project for the election coming
> up. I am writing (for no credit than a pat on the back.. ;-)  ) a program
> for a thing called "Kids Voting". I need source to Load and View a Gif or
> Pcx graphic. (Please!) I don't need to manipulate the graphic or anything,
> just pull it up.

> I don't get a chance to read this newsgroup very often, so please reply by
> Email, but I'll try to keep watching here. Thanx!

> BTW, I can access WEB, FTP, Gopher, Telnet, etc. So if you can point me in
> the right direction, that'd be great! Thanks again.

> ---

> "Use of my Email address for soliciting products is prohibited. And should
> be illegal I think, but anyway..."
> ---

Hi. Check out my homepage for .GIF read/write code at :

http://www.twi.tudelft.nl/~s795238

Greetz from the netherlands, Menno

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Desperately seeking code to view GIF/PCX files.

2. VGA 256 color 320 by 200 PCX/GIF Viewer Source Code

3. Pcx pictures: how to view?

4. jpeg/gif/pcx

5. PCX -> GIF converter

6. Show PCX, GIF or JPG, NOT in SWAG

7. Graphics Display (JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, etc.)

8. Load .BMP or .PCX or .GIF files fast.

9. Load .BMP or .PCX or .GIF files fast.

10. PCX files in TP6

11. Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!

12. Displaying GIF/JPEG/RIP/ or PCX images