Accessing all forms of a project in the IDE (design time)
Author Message
 Accessing all forms of a project in the IDE (design time)

Quote:
>Hi Folks,

>We are trying to access all forms of a project in the
>IDE at design time to set some information. Has anybody
>done this !!!

Don't have a *CLUE* about what you're talking about.  But I think it
has something to do with Delphi.  As you will note, this is
comp.lang.Pascal.borland.  We talk about Borland Pascal and Turbo
Pascal here.   You will wish to refer to the other areas in Usenet
which reference Delphi.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Accessing all forms of a project in the IDE (design time)

Quote:

> Don't have a *CLUE* about what you're talking about.  But I think it
> has something to do with Delphi.  As you will note, this is
> comp.lang.PASCAL.borland.  We talk about Borland Pascal and Turbo
> Pascal here.   You will wish to refer to the other areas in Usenet
> which reference Delphi.

There in lies the problem.  It happens that the primary tree for Delphi
groups is comp.lang.PASCAL.delphi.* -- I suppose people see "Borland" in
the title, make wild assumptions and decide they can stop the rational
thought process required to determine if a post is on-topic or not.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing all forms of a project in the IDE (design time)

2. Remove (hide) Non-Visual VCL on Forms at Design-Time

3. How to Stop Form Resize at Design Time?

4. Form design/run-time size (bug???)

5. *** Looking for part-time assistance with Delphi/MS Access project ***

6. drag/drop fields to form from table/field popup in design

7. Designing Tax forms with Delphi

8. Designing a one-to-many form

9. Quick Report form design question

10. Use a procedure in DESIGN TIME