WinCRT
Author Message
 WinCRT

Sorry, I have TP 7.0 and I can't tell with "shure" if it has a WinCrt
and I don't know how to use TPW.TPL and finally, Where I can find
something like everybody says : "TPW 1.5" ??
If somebody can tell me anything else... tanks to all !

Quote:

> > Hi to everybody, I don't have the "WinCrt" UNIT, and maybe somebody
can
> > send
> > or show to me a link wich
> > "contains" it."And of course if is not against software's
internationals
> > law". Sorry about poor english.

> Do you have TPW 1.5? Then you even have WinCRT.PAS, which can be
recompiled
> in emergency.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 10 May 2003 12:23:56 GMT
 WinCRT

Quote:

> Sorry, I have TP 7.0 and I can't tell with "shure" if it has a WinCrt
> and I don't know how to use TPW.TPL and finally, Where I can find
> something like everybody says : "TPW 1.5" ??
> If somebody can tell me anything else... tanks to all !

If you only have TP 7.0, then you don't need WinCRT anyway. WinCRT is a
replacement for TP's CRT unit, to be used when making Windows executables.
In TP 7.0 you can only make real mode (DOS-based) executables, so you should
simply use the CRT unit instead.

I'm not sure if Borland still sell TPW 1.5; if you check their website you
should be able to find out. Otherwise you can always try eBay or similar
places; apparently some people have had success there.

Or you could try a newer compiler altogether, such as FPC - which is free,
too.

Sat, 10 May 2003 13:16:41 GMT

1. wincrt.tpu

2. wincrt.tpu - Windows window

3. Question on WinCrt of TPW 1.5

4. wincrt and freepascal

5. WINCRT

6. WinCRT in FreePascal

7. Documentation of FreePascal WinCrt & WinMouse units

8. WIncrt

9. TDialog in WinCrt ???

10. WinCRT

11. Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...

12. delay in wincrt?