Powerful BGI driver? Where?
Author Message
 Powerful BGI driver? Where?

Anybody know of third party UNITs that implement powerful, fast, and
efficient graphics procedures? I'm tired of how slow the Borland BGI is.

Thanks,
Tom Kidding.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Powerful BGI driver? Where?

Quote:
>Anybody know of third party UNITs that implement powerful, fast, and
>efficient graphics procedures? I'm tired of how slow the Borland BGI is.

I've had good luck with the FastGraph library. They have an
ftp site at ftp.accessnv.com. You can download shareware versions of the
library to check it out.

Mike Chapin
Powder River

http://www.vcn.com/server/netizens/mchapin/first.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Powerful BGI driver? Where?
I'm also interested in the FastGraph Libary - but I can't find it there

Can you help me??

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Powerful BGI driver? Where?

Quote:

>I'm also interested in the FastGraph Libary - but I can't find it there

in rec.games.programmer.  This is, of course, not an affirmation that fastgraph
is of any use.  Alternatively, you also should look into Ian Ward's graphics
library.  Although somewhat expensive, it is *blindingly* fast.  You can

Come to think of it, there are a lot of people in r.g.p that sell graphics
libraries.  How silly.  You'd think that a game programmer could write their
own, and if they can't, they shouldn't be writing games.

[stepping down off soapbox]

--TCA of NewOrder
Elric:  I hear billions of people calling your name.
Londo:  My followers?
Elric:  Your victims.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BGI drivers

2. Installing User BGI driver

3. how to write my own BGI driver?

4. Need BGI driver for HP Deskjet

5. Embedding a BGI Driver

6. Initializing an S3 BGI Driver in a unit

7. NT and VESA 800x600 BGI Driver

8. BGI driver & mouse

9. bgi driver for ATI agp graphics card

10. True-color BGI-driver for Borland Pascal 7.0 ?

11. bgi drivers

12. 800x600x16 VGA Mode - Is there a BGI Driver