3d graphics in pascal/c++/asm
Author Message
 3d graphics in pascal/c++/asm

need some help in 3d:
working games,demos,source code,tutorials any thing!!!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 3d graphics in pascal/c++/asm

Quote:

>need some help in 3d:
>working games,demos,source code,tutorials any thing!!!

I've converted most of my 2D/3D graphics routines to Delphi, but there is
still a Turbo Pascal 7 version of a SphereInBox demo on the Graphics page of
my Computer Lab.

Other TP 7 examples can also be found on the Fractals and Chaos page.

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. ptoc.tgz Pascal to C/C++ converter, w/ Borland Graphics Interface

2. Urgent, How to program 3d graphics

3. 3d Graphics ?

4. 3d graphics

5. 3d Graphic Unit

6. need help on programming 3d graphics.

7. 3D graphics for TP5.5

8. 3D Graphics Beginner

9. Need help with 3d graphics programming.

10. 3d Graphics

11. 3D Graphics Help

12. HELP with 3D Graphics !