money, money, money
Author Message
 money, money, money

I am desperate. I need to compile a dll in BP7 and I am unable to find a
copy to do it with. I would love to get my hands on a copy of BP& but if no
one can provide with one, I will pay you to compile this tiny Dll for me. My
job depends on it.
It would be rude to post the library and the units online, so if interested
or if you happen to have a spare copy of BP :), please e-mail me at

space before bridge.net when e-mailing

Thanks for your help
hermestri

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 money, money, money

Quote:

> I am desperate. I need to compile a dll in BP7 and I am unable to find a
> copy to do it with. I would love to get my hands on a copy of BP& but if no
> one can provide with one, I will pay you to compile this tiny Dll for me. My
> job depends on it.
> It would be rude to post the library and the units online, so if interested
> or if you happen to have a spare copy of BP :), please e-mail me at

> space before bridge.net when e-mailing

I've already offered to compile it for you and have received the source code.
As you provided it, it will *not* compile, as there are units missing; please
refer back to my e-mail if you've forgotten the details.

Quote:
> Thanks for your help
> hermestri

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. money money money money... ez and quick - money.txt (0/1)

2. money money money money... ez and quick - money.txt (1/1)

3. MONEY MONEY

4. problem with money denomination

5. Great Chance To Make Money!

6. 'Money wanted' algorithm (OOP version)

7. Make 300% profit or double your money in a month vGLFCbBJ

8. Make 300% profit or double your money in a month DHGwJCEw

9. Make 300% profit or double your money in a month FMAWDSGE

10. MAKE MONEY

11. DBEdits ($ (Money))