Programming hypertext in Turbo Pascal for Windows
Author Message
 Programming hypertext in Turbo Pascal for Windows

Hello,
How can I build a program in Turbo Pascal for Windows (v. 1.5), where (in
the main window) the cursors' shape changes when passing over colored,
underlined words (hypertext) (e.g. in help-files or web-sites).
Clicking on these words, must result in opening other windows.

Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Programming hypertext in Turbo Pascal for Windows

says...
Quote:

>Hello,
>How can I build a program in Turbo Pascal for Windows (v. 1.5), where
(in
>the main window) the cursors' shape changes when passing over colored,
>underlined words (hypertext) (e.g. in help-files or web-sites).
>Clicking on these words, must result in opening other windows.

>Thanks.

The Borland Windows Programming Guide examples show how to detect and
process mouse position information. When the mouse pointer is within
the rectangle containing your text, issue a setcursor api call or any
other action. You have to keep track of where your special text is. If
you use Textout api call to place the text on the screen display
context you will find it easy to keep track etc.
Quote:
> Clicking the mouse generates windows messages saying the mouse has

been clicked and that the mouse position was....
Enjoy Windows programming!
Martin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. running windows exe programs from Turbo Pascal

2. Turbo Pascal Programs, for Windows 3.x

3. Turbo Pascal Programs, for Windows 3.x

4. Turbo Pascal Programs, for Windows 3.x

5. Turbo Pascal Programs, for Windows 3.x

6. Turbo Pascal Programs, for Windows 3.x

7. Turbo Pascal Programs, for Windows 3.x

8. Turbo Pascal Programs, for Windows 3.x

9. Turbo Pascal Programs, for Windows 3.x

10. Turbo Pascal Programs, for Windows 3.x

11. Turbo Pascal Programs, for Windows 3.x

12. Turbo Pascal Programs, for Windows 3.x