Help With Pascal Iwant to call C function from Pascal
Author Message
 Help With Pascal Iwant to call C function from Pascal

I need Knonw how I can to call a c function from my program in Pascal,
how I must link the programs .. etc.. CAN YOU HELP ME?.
Sende me e-mail to : Antonio Alemany Palanca

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Help With Pascal Iwant to call C function from Pascal
I need Knonw how I can to call a c function from my program in PASCAl,
how I must link the programs .. etc.. CAN YOU HELP ME?.
Sende me e-mail to : Antonio Alemany Palanca

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. how do I call Pascal functions from C?

2. calling Turbo Pascal functions from Borland C++ builder

3. how do I call Pascal functions from C?

4. calling c-function from pascal

5. Calling PASCAL procedures/functions from MSVC++

6. Calling C functions from Turbo Pascal?

7. Pascal calling convention (ex-Pascal will DIE...)

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows and Round function and randomize function

9. pascal functions help

10. Need help porting function to Free Pascal

11. Need help porting function to Free Pascal

12. Need help with recursive functions in Turbo Pascal 7.0