distribution curves?
Author Message
 distribution curves?

I am trying to code something and I am stuck. I have a series of numbers,
between 1 and 99. I want to apply a curve to them in a few ways so that they
conform to the curve AND fall within established mins and max's I specify.

I need to do a logarithmic, bell, straight  and exponential curve.

E.A. Gelat

http://www.*-*-*.com/
remove NO-BOTS and NO-SPAM to mail me!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 distribution curves?

1998 06:27:05 in comp.lang.Pascal.borland, "E.A. Gelat" <gelatNO-

Quote:

The first part of  http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/pas-math.htm#RandDist
may help; and  http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/programs.distrib.pas

--

  Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQqish topics, acronyms & links.
  Correct 4-line sig separator is as above, a line comprising "-- " (SoRFC1036)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi Learning Curve

2. Wanted: RNG with bell-curve distro

3. Help, With Quick Pascal - Curve Sketching

4. CURVE FITTER WANTED!

5. Koch:s curve - needed

6. plot polar curve in delphi3.How do?

7. Need routine to draw bezier curves.

8. Re.Koch curve

9. A arcanoid clone with a curved surface

10. Polynomial Curve Fitting

11. Programming curves

12. Curve-fitting functions of 2 or more variables