Store Terminal
Author Message
 Store Terminal

Quote:

> I wrote my computer science practical yesterday.  The Last question was
> about a store:

>     A person wanted to buy goods to the value of R27.20 exactly.
>     Sodas : 0.59
>     chips: 0.79
>     burgers: 1.29
>     It asked to show all the possible combinations.
>     It also hinted to use three FOR loops

> I don't have a clue

> Ryan

Ryan,
     Suppose I gave you R27.20, and asked you to spend (all, or as much as
you could of) it on sodas, chips, and burgers (let's say I was VERY
hungry).  How many of each of the three items (how many FOR loops were
there in the hint?) could you buy with that money?  Think about actually
carrying out the transaction ...  Once you get the idea (i.e. the
"algorithm"), coding it in Pascal should be extremely simple.

Bob Schor
Pascal Enthusiast

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Store Terminal

2. Blue screen on Terminal server

3. FreePascal and handheld terminals

4. Making Delphi program re-entrant for win2000 AS terminal servr

5. Microsoft terminal server

6. terminal

7. BDE and NT terminal server

8. Need help in using terminal font