Pascal Decompiler
Author Message
 Pascal Decompiler

Do you know where I can get a Pascal Decompiler

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal Decompiler

Gary Tardif came forth and muttered:

Quote:
>Do you know where I can get a Pascal Decompiler

There is no decompiler for Pascal

--

Never curse the Crocodile's mother before crossing the river

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal Decompiler

you can't

Quote:
> Do you know where I can get a Pascal Decompiler

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal Decompiler

Quote:

>Do you know where I can get a Pascal Decompiler

Quit frankly my dear I don't give a damn!!!
But if you mail me I can meybe get some details for you

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal Decompiler

you can't ;-(

Quote:

> >Do you know where I can get a Pascal Decompiler

> Quit frankly my dear I don't give a damn!!!
> But if you mail me I can meybe get some details for you

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal Decompiler

Quote:
> you can't ;-(

ARGH! Don't PASCAL coders have EYES??!
There's a program called SOURCER which will take anything back to
commented ASM code very quickly.
There's also a program called SOURCERER which will take anything down to
ANY code, including PASCAL and BASIC.
        - HUGH

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal Decompiler

Quote:
> > you can't ;-(

> ARGH! Don't PASCAL coders have EYES??!
> There's a program called SOURCER which will take anything back to
> commented ASM code very quickly.
> There's also a program called SOURCERER which will take anything down to
> ANY code, including PASCAL and BASIC.

Sourcer (by the Author of Undocumented PC) is a great disassembler which
automatically recognizes interrupt calls and much more and comment them. BUT
it's still a disassembler, you woin't be able to get the otiginal PASCAL
source back!

Note that for Visual Basic there ware decompilers which actually generated
(alomst)the original source code because VB (up to V4) generated only fake
EXEs with only calls to the runtime library, so that it wasn't too hard to
get the BV source back by tracking the different calls.

Quote:

--
Arsne von Wyss
avonwyss(at)beaulieu-software.ch

| Pascal, Delphi & Personal stuff: http://www.beaulieu-software.ch/avonwyss |
|   Swiss IOI'97 homepage: http://www.beaulieu-software.ch/avonwyss/ioi97   |
|  Prog. Contest Problems Archive: http://www.beaulieu-software.ch/contest  |
         |  "Is that your C program listing or is it line noise?"  |

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal Decompiler

Quote:
> Sourcer (by the Author of Undocumented PC) is a great disassembler which
> automatically recognizes interrupt calls and much more and comment them. BUT
> it's still a disassembler, you woin't be able to get the otiginal PASCAL
> source back!

But if you LOOK.. (eyes??) ..at the name of the other one, it has an extra ER on
the end. There was also another program called H, or B, or something, which did
the same which I found about 4 years ago..

Quote:
> Note that for VISUAL BASIC there ware decompilers which actually generated
> (alomst)the original source code because VB (up to V4) generated only fake
> EXEs with only calls to the runtime library, so that it wasn't too hard to
> get the BV source back by tracking the different calls.

Same goes for QuickBasic. Although I've never found a decompiler for it!!
        - Hugh

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal Decompiler

I believe that he meant "Can you decompile an EXE into Pascal?"

Quote:

> > you can't ;-(

> ARGH! Don't PASCAL coders have EYES??!
> There's a program called SOURCER which will take anything back to
> commented ASM code very quickly.
> There's also a program called SOURCERER which will take anything down to
> ANY code, including PASCAL and BASIC.
>         - HUGH

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. pascal decompiler

2. Turbo Pascal Decompiler

3. Pascal Decompiler

4. Pascal decompiler

5. Pascal Decompiler

6. pascal decompiler

7. Pascal Decompiler?

8. is thera a decompiler for pascal?

9. decompiler for turbo pascal

10. Turbo.hlp decompiler

11. Has anybody a decompiler for TP 6/7

12. Turbo Helpfile (.tph, .tch, .hlp) Decompiler searched