Need pascal code for doing matrix algebra
Author Message
 Need pascal code for doing matrix algebra

I'm looking for Pascal code doing general matrix algebra. Does anybody
know if such exist/is available ?

Peter

Peter Cederholm
Aalborg University, Denmark

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need pascal code for doing matrix algebra

Quote:

> I'm looking for pascal code doing general matrix algebra. Does anybody
> know if such exist/is available ?

Borland used to sell a product called Numerical Methods Toolbox.  You
got a book and sourcecode.  It included matrix manipulation routines.

Another possibility is Numerical Recipes (a book) by Press et al.  In
comes in a Pascal version and you can also buy a disk with all their
code in Pascal.

David Emanuel

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need pascal code for doing matrix algebra
I'm looking for pascal code doing general matrix algebra. Does anybody
know if such exist/is available ?

Peter

Peter Cederholm
Aalborg University, Denmark

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need pascal code for doing matrix algebra
:I'm looking for pascal code doing general matrix algebra. Does anybody
:know if such exist/is available ?

No guarantees, but try

 303775 May 1 1991 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/nrpas13.zip
 nrpas13.zip Numerical Recipes Pascal shareware version, 303K!

"If you do not know how to go about getting this material, users are
welcome to email me for the prerecorded garbo.uwasa.fi instructions
(long, circa 29Kb). If you do not receive my reply within five days,
please ask your own site's system manager to construct a returnable
mail path for you".

   All the best, Timo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need pascal code for doing matrix algebra

2. Source code for linear algebra?

3. Source Code For Matrix Screen Saver In Pascal?

4. Need program for convert C++ source code to Pascal source code (Delphi)

5. Matrix operation code?

6. NEED a Graphics Routine using matrix transformations to make 3D objects

7. linear algebra or discrete nath newsgroup

8. Novice need help doing user interface

9. need installer code in borland pascal 7.0 windows

10. need installer code in Borland Pascal 7.0 windows

11. Need Hhheeeeellllllllppppppppppppp on doing Windows screen saver.

12. need help for how to write code for a moving graphics in pascal language