Getting Data from Screen in Win 95 with TurboPascal 6
Author Message
 Getting Data from Screen in Win 95 with TurboPascal 6

Please can some one give some pointers to help me do the following.

I have a program running under Dos that I've written in TurboPascal 6
that needs to get some data from a program running under Windows 95
If there is someway of reading the screen that windows is displaying
using TurboPascal then I should hopefully be able to extract the data
I'm looking for.

Regards,

- Steve Lowe
- Shrewsbury,
- Shropshire,
- England.

-          Before Replying Remove .NO.SPAM

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Getting Data from Screen in Win 95 with TurboPascal 6
If your Windows program supports the clipboard, you could
read that into your DOS program.

--

To answer me, please remove the ".net" from my e-mail address.
I read newsgroups only occasionally and my provider deletes

Arthur M. Hoornweg

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Getting Data from Screen in Win 95 with TurboPascal 6
Sorry, there's no way to get information about win95 programs from a tp
program, because this program runs under an emulated environment (it also
has to run under dos), and what will it do when it is started under "real"
dos, he??

Quote:
>Please can some one give some pointers to help me do the following.

>I have a program running under Dos that I've written in TurboPascal 6
>that needs to get some data from a program running under Windows 95
>If there is someway of reading the screen that windows is displaying
>using TurboPascal then I should hopefully be able to extract the data
>I'm looking for.

>Regards,

>- Steve Lowe
>- Shrewsbury,
>- Shropshire,
>- England.

>-          Before Replying Remove .NO.SPAM

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help: MS-DOS Screen Capture (in Full-Screen Mode) Under Win 95/98/NT

2. Creating Win 3.1 apps/network apps in win 95

3. How do I know DOS program is under Win 95 or Win NT

4. Pascal Compiler for Win 3.1 / Win 95

5. Reportsmith won't print to fax on Win 95

6. BP7.0 for Win under Win 95

7. SQL Server for Win 95 and Win NT?

8. Getting the user name from Windows 95 or NT 4.0

9. Getting Long File Name under Windows 95 - D.Exe [01/01]

10. Help: D1 app with Win 95?

11. Win NT/95 generic SQL*NET Connections

12. Win'95 style cascading Pop-up menus