send me
Author Message
 send me

Quote:
>please send me the fix crt.tpu for PII and PIII . thank's

There was no need to send seven articles with your request.

Mini-FAQ has all the details you need. See sig.
--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 send me
please send me the fix crt.tpu for PII and PIII . thank's

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 send me
please send me the fix crt.tpu for PII and PIII . thank's

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 send me
please send me the fix crt.tpu for PII and PIII . thank's

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 send me
please send me the fix CRT.TPU for P II / P III.
thank's before.
Quote:

> >The RUNTIME200 error is a bug in the CRT.TPU
> >I can email a fixed CRT.TPU to you.
> >Please tell me your email.

> >* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
> >The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

> I need this also, as i am starting a Pascal class ato my college
> wednesday!! Thanks!!!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 send me
please send me the fix CRT.TPU for P II / P III.

Quote:

> >The RUNTIME200 error is a bug in the CRT.TPU
> >I can email a fixed CRT.TPU to you.
> >Please tell me your email.

> >* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
> >The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

> I need this also, as i am starting a pascal class ato my college
> wednesday!! Thanks!!!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 send me
please send me the fix CRT.TPU for P II / P III.
thank's before.my mail
Quote:

> >The RUNTIME200 error is a bug in the CRT.TPU
> >I can email a fixed CRT.TPU to you.
> >Please tell me your email.

> >* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
> >The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

> I need this also, as i am starting a pascal class ato my college
> wednesday!! Thanks!!!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 send me
please send me the fix CRT.TPU for P II / P III.
thank's before.my mail
Quote:

> >The RUNTIME200 error is a bug in the CRT.TPU
> >I can email a fixed CRT.TPU to you.
> >Please tell me your email.

> >* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
> >The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

> I need this also, as i am starting a pascal class ato my college
> wednesday!! Thanks!!!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 send me
Hi!

Why not downloading yourself? You can find two patches on
http://members.xoom.com/goldman47/index.htm / "Other Things" (on tuesday it
is "Miscellaneous").

CU
Jens

--
[ MY WEBPAGES (IN GERMAN AND ENGLISH)                                     ]
[                                                                         ]

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How can I send a string to ClipBoard

2. Problem sending Control Codes To Printer In Delphi 4

3. how to examine and modify Sql statements before sending then to server

4. ReportSmith: Send variable value from delphi

5. MAPI to Send FAX Example

6. Q. Grid to send content...

7. Send a procedure like parameter

8. how to send event from interrupt to object (bp7)

9. Sending fields to ReportSmith

10. Please send me information about DataVision !

11. CGI to send email

12. How to send keys to a Windows program?