BPW cursor
Author Message
 BPW cursor

Hi,

After I run a program from inside Borland Pascal for Windows (7.0) under
Windows95, the cursor blinks madly whatever the setting was before. Does
anyone know the solution to this?
Thanks.
Pascal.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BPW cursor
Pascal Plaza schrieb:

Quote:

> Hi,

> After I run a program from inside Borland Pascal for Windows (7.0) under
> Windows95, the cursor blinks madly whatever the setting was before. Does
> anyone know the solution to this?
> Thanks.
> Pascal.

Yes, this is a "bug". You find a solution in the TP-links site,
chapter "patches"

Franz Glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Why does BPW cursor go ballistic in Win95?

2. BPW cursor problems in Win 95

3. BPW 7.01 + Win'95 = nasty cursor

4. Cursor blinks in BPW too fast in Win95

5. BPW: rapid cursor blinking

6. BPW 7.0 & Win95 Cursor

7. Bpw.exe7.01 FIX for Flashing cursor trouble

8. Cursor Blink Rate / BPW-Win95 conflict

9. Hyper-speed cursor blink rate in BPW Editor on Pentium

10. BPW upsets cursor blink rate in Win95

11. window scrolling (BPW)

12. Winsock Library for BPW