ANIMATE
Author Message
 ANIMATE

Quote:

> In Pascal can you do word animation like if i wanted to do a credits section
> and then i want the text to kep on moving up  like in a credit section of a
> program or a movie

  If you are in text mode, and you want the text to move upwards, you
can just keep using writeln's with a delay in between each one, and the
text will scroll upwards.

        - Rob

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 ANIMATE

Quote:

>> In pascal can you do word animation like if i wanted to do a credits section
>> and then i want the text to kep on moving up  like in a credit section of a
>> program or a movie

>  If you are in text mode, and you want the text to move upwards, you
>can just keep using writeln's with a delay in between each one, and the
>text will scroll upwards.

If you are using Delay, you must not have the Crt RTE200 problem, and
so, IIRC, can use the Window procedure to control the area of the screen
that scrolls.

Using Int 10/07, you can scroll down instead.

Many years ago, I wrote a "snowfall" program for a NatSemi SC/MP driving
a TTY-compatible VDU - the screen had to be turned upside-down.

In graphics mode, you will need, I think, to clear the text & rewrite it
using XOR mode; but saving an area & replacing it a line above may save
time, since only the new row may need a fill rewrite.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Animated Form during P7 query

2. animated cursors

3. Animate a object

4. Animated .gif files in pascal

5. Display animated GIF using Turbo Pascal for DOS

6. how to show animated gif?

7. Need source for reading animated-gif files!

8. Animated Gifs

9. Animated gif

10. Animated Charecters

11. How to Animate