Parallel port for data acquisition....Continue!
Author Message
 Parallel port for data acquisition....Continue!

Hi

Thanks for the help so far. Could somebody please send me the FAQPAS1,
Question 15 from Timo Salmi. I have not got it in my mail box and I need it
desperately.

I will really appretiate it.

Riaan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Parallel port for data acquisition....Continue!

:Thanks for the help so far. Could somebody please send me the FAQPAS1,
:Question 15 from Timo Salmi. I have not got it in my mail box and I need it

Not necessary. Just click the reference below in your browser:

 165966 Jan 8 2000 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers, linked

   All the best, Timo

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BE: Re: parallel port for data acquisition

2. parallel port for data acquisition

3. Need help with getting data from parallel port

4. toggling data lines on parallel port

5. parallel port for data acquisition. Need help too!

6. Parallel port control

7. Reading a parallel port

8. Redefine the parallel port?

9. Parallel port success!!!!