Please-VESA unit needed urgently-Please
Author Message
 Please-VESA unit needed urgently-Please

If anyone reads this please help me !!

I need a unit for Borland Pascal 7.0 that supports Vesa mode 640x480x256
and has
sprite capabilities and can load bitmaps (bmp, pcx, gif, png or
whatever)

Please my school project is due tomorrow....

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Please-VESA unit needed urgently-Please

Quote:

> If anyone reads this please help me !!

> I need a unit for Borland Pascal 7.0 that supports Vesa mode 640x480x256
> and has
> sprite capabilities and can load bitmaps (bmp, pcx, gif, png or
> whatever)

> Please my school project is due tomorrow....

visit My website (go to Pascal Link) (SVGA units)

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/8790/h_rady.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Student needs help Urgently it is simple please E-mail me

2. Need help with this VESA PutPixel routine please!

3. please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)

4. Please, please, please H E L P (tic tac toe)

5. Program Idea Please please please

6. Program Idea Please Please Please

7. Graph.tpu for pascal wanted please, please, please.

8. Graph.tpu file wanted please, please, please.

9. VESA under DPMI...Please no Real Mode Stuff

10. Vesa Mouse Unit Needed (or putpixel routine)

11. Please help ! Unit version mismatch

12. units, Please answer me!!