Writing a compiler
Author Message
 Writing a compiler

I know you guys really hate to answer questions about people's homework,
but...
I am desiging a new language (call it Quark) and writing a
pseudo-compiler for it.  Basically, I need to accept a simple program
and generate Assembly code commensurate with the original code.  I have
written the parser already, but am clueless where to start on generating
assembly code.  If anybody has some ideas or sites that I can get some
ideas from, I 'd really appreciate it.

-Alan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. write a compiler

2. Writing a compiler in Pascal...

3. looking for info necessary to write a Pascal compiler

4. Writing Compiler in TP6.0 - Testing/help wanted.

5. Searching 'C' compiler source code written in PASCAL

6. Searching 'C' compiler source code written in PASCAL

7. Niklaus Wirth's compiler book (was Re: Compiler.)

8. kylix - pascal compiler

9. Best Pascal Compiler for Win2K

10. Include File Compiler Directive in Pascal

11. Compiler without code size restriction

12. Which compiler for use with Emacs on Linux?