Desperately seeking code to view GIF/PCX files.
Author Message
 Desperately seeking code to view GIF/PCX files.

Hi,

I urgently need some Pascal code to view GIF/PCX files of different
resolutions (as quickly as possible).  I have found about 3 viewers but they
are too limited to only 320x200.  I need at least to be able to view 640x480
in up to 256 colours.  Does anyone know where I could find such a unit?

Thanx.

From
  Paul

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need GIF or PCX Viewing Code for TP6.0

2. Desperately seeking an Editor Object for files >64k for BP7.0

3. VGA 256 color 320 by 200 PCX/GIF Viewer Source Code

4. Load .BMP or .PCX or .GIF files fast.

5. Load .BMP or .PCX or .GIF files fast.

6. How to write a GIF or PCX File

7. How do I display Gif or PCX files

8. Desperately seeking database

9. Desperately seeking the Delphi Developers Guide CD

10. Desperately seeking software

11. Wanted: Source code for showing PCX files

12. Pcx pictures: how to view?