Blinking cursor in BPW7 Fix?
Author Message
 Blinking cursor in BPW7 Fix?

I am wondering if anyone has any information as to how I can prevent the
'Fast-Blinking Cursor' problem from occuring in Borland Pascal For Windows
Ver7?
Reply to :-

Thanks, George.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Blinking cursor in BPW7 Fix?
GB> I am wondering if anyone has any information as to how I can
GB> prevent the 'Fast-Blinking Cursor' problem from occuring in
GB> Borland Pascal For Windows Ver7?

At Franz Glaser's website, you'll find a solution:
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/tpsrc/bpwflashcurs.html

Be aware the exact page location may change.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Blinking cursor in BPW7 Fix?
Thanks Erik...'the fix worked well and everything seems to be running just
the way it used to under Win3.1.
Cheers, George.
Quote:

>GB> I am wondering if anyone has any information as to how I can
>GB> prevent the 'Fast-Blinking Cursor' problem from occuring in
>GB> Borland Pascal For Windows Ver7?

>At Franz Glaser's website, you'll find a solution:
>http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/tpsrc/bpwflashcurs.html

>Be aware the exact page location may change.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Blink speed of cursor/blink text

2. Blinking cursor in read-only DBMemo

3. Fast cursor blinking rate on fast machines?

4. Cursor blinks in BPW too fast in Win95

5. Blinking cursor

6. making the blinking cursor dissapear

7. BPW: rapid cursor blinking

8. TPW fast cursor blink

9. blinking cursor in graphic mode.

10. Cursor Blink Rate / BPW-Win95 conflict

11. Hyper-speed cursor blink rate in BPW Editor on Pentium

12. Borland Pascal 7 affects Win95 Cursor Blink Rate