WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows
Author Message
 WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

Anybody have Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows
laying around? $25 and I'll pay shipping.
Thanks!

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:45:20 GMT
 WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

Quote:

> Anybody have Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows
> laying around? $25 and I'll pay shipping.
> Thanks!

www.borland.fr has the DOS version of it lying around for 0$...

Greetings

Markus

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:44:51 GMT
 WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

Quote:
>Anybody have Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows
>laying around? $25 and I'll pay shipping.
>Thanks!

Watch your terminology.

  Turbo Pascal is DOS only.

  Borland Pascal is DOS or Windows.

Steve
----

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:06:27 GMT
 WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

[deleted]

Quote:
> Watch your terminology.

>   Turbo Pascal is DOS only.

[deleted]

  And what is "Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5" ? :)))

--
   Varjonov Konstantin       varkos^mail.ru      http://ghsrl.newmail.ru

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 03:37:22 GMT

1. WTB: Turbo Pascal (or Borland Pascal) v7 DOS

2. WTB: Turbo Pascal (or Borland Pascal) v7 DOS

3. compiling Borland Pascal 7.0 DOS code on Windows NT

4. Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 DOS Problems

5. {?}->Borland,Turbo Pascal 7.0 win/dos?

6. Borland Turbo Pascal DOS 7.0 Academic Edition

7. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

8. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

9. WTB: Borland Pascal 7.0

10. WTB Turbo Pascal 7.0

11. WTB: Turbo PASCAL 7.0

12. WTB: Turbo PASCAL 7.0