uses CRT, etc
Author Message
 uses CRT, etc

I have been using Turbo Pascal 7.0 quite happily since I bought it a
few months ago but now I have a question. Is is possible to extract
the units such as CRT and DOS from the file that they are stored in,
and if so, how do I go about extracting them? Thank you,

    Rowland Pearce

 ----
For the damned, there is no redemption.

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:17:09 GMT
 uses CRT, etc

Quote:

> the units such as CRT and DOS from the file that they are stored in,
> and if so, how do I go about extracting them? Thank you,

tpumover turbo *crt

Robert Riebisch
--
 "Kennen Sie das auch? Alle anderen Postings sehen sch?ner aus?
Und sind viel besser zu lesen? Das mu? nicht sein! Ein Blick auf

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 15:59:01 GMT
 uses CRT, etc

Quote:
>I have been using Turbo Pascal 7.0 quite happily since I bought it a
>few months ago but now I have a question. Is is possible to extract
>the units such as CRT and DOS from the file that they are stored in,
>and if so, how do I go about extracting them? Thank you,

Yes; use the supplied TPUMOVER.EXE; run it without parameters for help.

  <URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt> Pedt Scragg: c.l.p.b. mFAQ;

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:27:24 GMT

1. crt unit etc

2. uses crt; divide by zero error

3. I/O redirection while using CRT unit.

4. Urgent - Using CRT it gives me the error division by zero

5. Keypressed -- not using bios or crt

6. USES CRT????

7. Problems in Borland Pascal 7.0 with uses crt

8. Clearing Screen Without Using CRT Unit?

9. Help: uses Crt

10. divide by zero error when using CRT;

11. Why wont my uses crt work??????????/

12. I keep getting err 200 when using CRT unit in dos under win95