Messing w/ the CMOS
Author Message
 Messing w/ the CMOS

  I'm seeking someone who might know how I could write a program to
instruct the CMOS to go right to the hard drive on bootup (and likewise
how to program a return to normal).  I'm working on a security program and
I don't want bypassing the program to be as easy as putting a system disk
in drive a:.  I'm reasonably familiar with assembler, so any explanation
that requires it probably won't be over my head.  I realize that that
would be a potentially very dangerous piece of code, but it is necessary
for my program.  Thanks in advance.

Chris McCue

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Messing with CMOS - Harold Veelenturf

2. Messing w CMOS

3. CMOS read/write routines

4. Reading CMOS values

5. CMOS?

6. Need CMOS Specs

7. Free positions in cmos

8. Read CMos from Pascal?

9. Local Interbase & BDE System Mess

10. Validation mess - Totally wrong track?

11. dbnavigator messes table up

12. High ASCII mess