jpeg/gif/pcx
Author Message
 jpeg/gif/pcx

hi

ive tried using a few procedures / units to display an image in TP6.
None were great, so does anyone have a unit/proc that would allow me to
display an image (preferably jpeg and or 256 colours +) in an efficient way?

Any help, or a link would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 jpeg/gif/pcx
Heres a pretty complete graphics package that I stumbled upon that handles
PNG,BMP,PCX & JPG, anyway have a look its awesome it's from Stefan Goehler,
heres the url:

http://sourcenet.home.pages.de

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying GIF/JPEG/RIP/ or PCX images

2. BMP, GIF OR JPEG Viewer

3. BMP, GIF OR JPEG Viewer

4. JPEG, GIF, BMP, etc.

5. Req: JPEG,GIF,BMP Sources

6. GIF and JPEG decoding

7. GIF and JPEG decoding

8. BMP, GIF OR JPEG Viewer

9. PCX -> GIF converter

10. Show PCX, GIF or JPG, NOT in SWAG

11. Graphics Display (JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, etc.)

12. Load .BMP or .PCX or .GIF files fast.