How can I use a printer in my program?
Author Message
 How can I use a printer in my program?

    How can I make my personal printer to be the output of my program
instead of the monitor? What's the correct command line and which files
should I include in my program?
    I'd like it to work with a Deskjet 660c..
    Thanks in advance,
    Marcio

PS: please, send a copy of the reply for this message to

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How can I use a printer in my program?
must include
uses printer;

Add lst before the values of your writeln lines.
ie.
writeln(lst,'Testing....');

-Phil

Quote:

>     How can I make my personal printer to be the output of my program
> instead of the monitor? What's the correct command line and which files
> should I include in my program?
>     I'd like it to work with a Deskjet 660c..
>     Thanks in advance,
>     Marcio

> PS: please, send a copy of the reply for this message to

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How can I use a printer in my program?

Quote:
>>     How can I make my personal printer to be the output of my program
>> instead of the monitor? What's the correct command line and which files
>> should I include in my program?
>>     I'd like it to work with a Deskjet 660c..
>>     Thanks in advance,
>>     Marcio

without unit

var     f:text;
begin
        assign(f,'lpt1');
        rewrite(f);
        write(f,  'my name is : ');
        writeln(f,'  Fabio ');
        writeln(f, ' CIAO ');
        close(f)
end

bye,  fabio
--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. It's not bad canned meat...

2. TPW 1.5 using LPT1 to print with LEXMARK PRINTER

3. Anybody using the Printer Object?

4. Printing TDBmemo Fields using Printer.Canvas

5. Using printer

6. printing using DOT MATRIX printer

7. Using Printer.TPU

8. Using Printer.TPU

9. uses Printer, and TPW1.5

10. Change Printer by using Report Smith Runtime

11. Printer program for BPW ??

12. Looking for programming Printer port tutorials