LoadLibrary works wunder NT but not win95
Author Message
 LoadLibrary works wunder NT but not win95

Quote:

> I have written a DLL in C with all the correct calling convention notation
> which I need to call from a delphi app.

> hInst :=LoadLibrary('MyDLL.Dll');

> hInst = 0 under windows 95 but it all works tickety-boo running the same code
> under NT.

> Does anyone have any ideas why this happens?

It has to do with the filename - one of the OS' needs the ".dll", the
other doesn't (can't remember which one is which - must try...)

Matthias

  All SPAM sent to this address is reported and posted

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. SQL statement does work on NT but not Win95

2. Refresh not working on NT

3. StoredProcs, Queries w/params work on Win95 not in WinNT

4. Help! Code works in Win95 but not in NT...

5. Delphi 2.0 only for Win95/Nt Apps

6. PARADOX, LAN, NT (WIN95):

7. Delphi 1/Interbase/Win95/NT Slowdown

8. Prevent the ShutDown of Win95 or NT

9. Runtime error under Win95 / Nt

10. Detecting Windows/Win95/NT

11. Reading a QNX ZOS formatted file from win95/NT using Pascal

12. Software Engineering for Win95/NT with Pascal Generation