Advanced "Borland Pascal 7.0 Programming for Windows" Book
Author Message
 Advanced "Borland Pascal 7.0 Programming for Windows" Book

Are there any "Borland Pascal 7.0 Programming for Windows" books more advanced than the intermediate level?  I'm particularly
looking for resources that will aid in designing custom controls with different shapes in a TWindow object or derivative without
having to write a lot of code.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Advanced "Borland Pascal 7.0 Programming for Windows" Book

Quote:

> Are there any "Borland Pascal 7.0 Programming for Windows" books more
> advanced than the intermediate level?  I'm particularly looking for
> resources that will aid in designing custom controls with different shapes
> in a TWindow object or derivative without having to write a lot of code.

Take a look at the following books :

* The Borland Pascal Problem Solver (Brian Long)
This book was reviewed in The Pascal Magazine. It's an excellent book, every
TP/BP programmer should have, it's like a super-FAQ whatever your level. The
author work(s|ed) at Borland's Technical support. The book has two chapters
dealing with Windows and OWL. It also deals with TV, DPMI, general questions
and problems. I love this book !

* Polishing Windows (Dave Jewell)
This book is for good Windows programmers who want to make professional
looking programs. It's explained for C but the TPW/BP sources are provided,
in the book and on the disk.

--

Pascal and Linux {*filter*}, Dos and Windows independent programmer.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

2. "Structured Programming in Turbo Pascal"

3. rfc "delphi 2.0 book for beginners"

4. ""256 Color Mouse""

5. BP 7.0 "backtracking"

6. Web site for Borland "museum".

7. "Binding" Executables for DOS and Windows

8. Com-problem running "DOS in windows"

9. "talking between DOS and Windows"