Looking for Borland Pascal 7.0 
Author Message
 Looking for Borland Pascal 7.0

Hi guy, I'm an Italian boy. I'm looking for Borland Pascal 7.0 and not Turbo
Pascal 7.0. I need to find it because I have to use DPMI.
Please, if anyone could tell me where I can download it, DO IT!

Thanx you all, bye,
--
Axel '82



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Looking for Borland Pascal 7.0

Quote:

>Hi guy, I'm an Italian boy. I'm looking for Borland Pascal 7.0 and not Turbo
>Pascal 7.0. I need to find it because I have to use DPMI.
>Please, if anyone could tell me where I can download it, DO IT!

>Thanx you all, bye,

You cannot download Borland Pascal 7.0 for free my friend. If you want
a free version of TurboPascal, I'm afraid you can get version 5.5 from
the borland museum web site. I forget what the web address is. I'm
sure it's already in the FAQ by now.

If you really need BP 7.0, go on eBay and buy a copy there for cheap.
I routinely see them there.

Mike McWhinney
Chief Engineer
elja, Inc.



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Looking for Borland Pascal 7.0


Quote:
>Hi guy, I'm an Italian boy. I'm looking for Borland Pascal 7.0 and not Turbo
>Pascal 7.0. I need to find it because I have to use DPMI.
>Please, if anyone could tell me where I can download it, DO IT!

For less than a hundred bucks you can buy Delphi.


Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Looking for Borland Pascal 7.0


Quote:

>>Hi guy, I'm an Italian boy. I'm looking for Borland Pascal 7.0 and not Turbo
>>Pascal 7.0. I need to find it because I have to use DPMI.
>>Please, if anyone could tell me where I can download it, DO IT!

>>Thanx you all, bye,

>You cannot download Borland Pascal 7.0 for free my friend. If you want
>a free version of TurboPascal, I'm afraid you can get version 5.5 from
>the borland museum web site. I forget what the web address is.

http://community.borland.com/museum


Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Looking for Borland Pascal 7.0


Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Looking for Borland Pascal 7.0
Okay guy, but you know a site where can I donwload an old version of Borland
Pascal? If not, you know a way to use protected mode (DPMI) with Turbo
pascal 7.0?

Thank you,
--
Axel '82



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Looking for Borland Pascal 7.0

Quote:

> For less than a hundred bucks you can buy Delphi.

Yes, I know. But I can't afford to buy Delphi. You know if there is a free
download centre where I can donwload even an old version of Delphi?

Thanx,
--
Axel '82



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Looking for Borland Pascal 7.0

Quote:

> Yes, I know. But I can't afford to buy Delphi. You know if there is a free
> download centre where I can donwload even an old version of Delphi?

You can download the trial edition of Delphi 2 from Borland's FTP server,
which is approximately 15 mb in size. Note that there are very cumbersome
restrictions. There is also a trial version of Delphi 5 - but it's 71 mb.
Delphi 1 was distributed on a CD together with a French computer magazine
(that's how I got my Delphi 1). If I am correctly informed, Delphi 2 or 3 was
shipped with a magazine in the UK. Maybe there are similar offers in Italy.

If you cannot find delphi2.zip on ftp://ftp.borland.com, use
http://ftpsearch.lycos.com and search for delphi2.zip.



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Looking for Borland Pascal 7.0

Quote:

> Okay guy, but you know a site where can I donwload an old version of Borland
> Pascal? If not, you know a way to use protected mode (DPMI) with Turbo
> pascal 7.0?

No - this is the fundamental difference between TP and BP. The latter is able to
create programs for real mode, protected mode and Windows. TP generates real
mode programs only.

Alternatively, you can download a 32 bit Pascal compiler. I guess that most are
compatible to Turbo Pascal (or at least they try).
http://www.tmt.com
http://www.freepascal.org



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 9 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

2. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

3. LOOKING FOR THE PROGRAM PASCAL 4.0 - 7.0

4. Im looking for teaching material for Pascal 7.0, not books

5. good news for people looking for borland turbo pascal 7

6. Looking for Borland Pascal test too

7. runtime errors with borland pascal 7 - looking for patch

8. Looking for programs writen in BOrland Pascal

9. Looking for Borland Pascal test too

10. Looking for a copy of Borland Turbo Pascal Version 7 or higher

11. Borland Pascal 7.0 on 1.8Ghz plus computers.

12. Need replacement disks for Borland Pascal 7.0

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software