TurboVision
Author Message
 TurboVision

Hi,

I have been using for years a DOS program developped under
TurboPascal7.0 with TurboVision. It always worked perfectly even under
Windows95 until I got an Optiplex GX1-MT from Dell with an Ultrascan 17"
Display, Dell too. Then all TurboPascal 7.0 program using graphics abort
with a Divide by Zero error (200). Is that fixable ?
Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TurboVision
In comp.lang.pascal.borland, Pascal Plaza uttered:

Quote:
>Then all TurboPascal 7.0 program using graphics abort
>with a Divide by Zero error (200). Is that fixable ?

Yes.

See all the previous postings about RunError 200 and the FAQ

--
Pedt Scragg

No-one is completely useless, they can always be a bad example.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. TurboVision Editor Object.

2. TurboVision ->> Delphi wrapper

3. TurboVision kb codes

4. Turbovision

5. TurboVision's TObject object

6. TurboVision's TObject Object

7. TurboVision source?

8. TurboVision - huge collections.

9. TurboVision's TObject object

10. TurboVision for a newbee

11. TurboVision FileDialog problem

12. TP 6.0 TurboVision to TPW 1.5 Conversion